Thursday, July 17, 2008

i never liked the rain...

...till I walked through it with you.

Strange how sometimes lines from old songs just come back to you at the most random times.

So before I forget, it seems like forever since I've done the weekly softball update! Actually, I could've done t last week. I really have no idea anymore. Life has been so much more than just softball lately. And this week's game was definitely one to be forgotten. So let's just move on, shall we?

In other news...Yes, apparently Facebook is as addictive as people warned me about. Thankfully I don't have a lot of time to spare on it, but it does take more of my time than I would care to admit. And I definitely check it SO many times a day to see if anyone (my sister or Shannon) have sent me any new peices of flair. I know, I know. Pathetic. Ah well.

This morning, for work, I was assigned the grueling task of taking the work vans in for oil changes. Before leaving the office I was a little sad and annoyed with myself for still not ever going to pick up a new book to read, cause if I had done this at some point I would have had something to read while waiting instead of just having to sit there doing nothing. Then I remembered the fact that I had one of my Bibles in my truck still. So I grabbed this and was able to read I think the first four or five chapters at which point I had to stop as I was already overwhelmed with the awesome promises God makes to us in those verses. I'm excited to read more. Seems as though it has been so long since I've cared about what truths are in the Bible, and now that I'm just scratching the surface of it again I can't believe that I ever allowed myself to go so far from someone who loves me so much.

Oh, I should probably mention... Just cause this is a new blog and sort of a new attitude in my life doesn't mean that my thought processes or writing is going to be any more organized or any less random. Just thought ya'll should know just in case you thought that that was going to change as well....

Now, it's past time for some sleep, so I am off to bed. Sure do love having a computer at home again. God just supplies is some unexpected and wonderful ways!

music: actually not listening to anything right now. suprising, yes, but sometimes you just have to listen to the sounds of silence (yes, i know that's a song)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so precious to Him. He does love you so much