Thursday, July 10, 2008

fishin in the dark

I just received a link for this Garrison Keillor article and thought I'd share.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-oped0618keillorjun18,0,4344132.column
I actually used to listed to A Prairie Home Companion as often as I could while I was growing up. I know, maybe a little strange for a teenager to do, but hey I've never denied being a nerd... There's just something so peaceful and relaxing about listening to the stories Keillor would spin and the interesting musical guests he would have. This article helped remind me that sometimes you just need to slow down and stop being bothered by people and be a person to them. Don't know if that really makes any sense, so...

Moving Saturday! And I should actually get some sleep tonight so that should be good. I think my rough estimate of the at least 15 hours behind on sleep that I made in my last post should have probably been closer to 30-ish hours...and I'm pretty sure that I haven't been catching up at all... Maybe need to work on at least not losing any more ground.


music: The Format (good band)

No comments: